Mentha piperita - Cooling relief
Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, digestive stimulant and tonic, general tonic.
- Enhances: Concentration, self confidence, vitality.
- Reduces: Apathy, cold and flu symptoms, headaches, lethargy, nausea, shock.
- Digestive system: Nausea, indigestion.
- Nervous system: Headache, study aid.
- Respiratory system: Cold and flu symptoms.
- Lymphatic system: Stimulant.
Methods for use
- Massage: Use sparingly - should not be used on the face. Use up to 25 drops of oil in 50mL massage oil.
- Aromatic Bath: Use only with a dispersant. Add 5 drops of oil to 4mL of dispersant, add to a full bath, agitate to disperse.
- Vaporiser: Use 8-10 drops in vaporiser dish.
Partially dried flowers.
Method of extraction
DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY, lactation and on children less than 3 years old. Non-toxic and non-irritating, although may occassionally cause sensitising effects.